The Spinners sell 1,200 Season Tickets, to ensure and even mixture of Season Ticket Holders, Group Tickets and Individual Tickets. Season Tickets are not just seats for each game of the season, but an exclusive membership club. Perks include the opportunity to join us for Batting Practice on the Field, taking your cuts at the wall, a pre-season "Meet the Team" BBQ, discounts and more. To purchase online and secure your seats, click here to visit the Lowell Spinners Ticket Store.
2016 Lowell Spinners Season Ticket Prices:
Premium Box $342/seat ($9/ticket - a $1 discount off the normal $10 price)
Box: $304/seat ($8/ticket - a $1 discount off the normal $9 price)
Season Tickets have literally HUNDREDS of uses from business uses to personal uses and then some. We came up with 100 but you can come up with the next 100!
As a valued season ticket member to the Lowell Spinners, you receive special perks that others do not including the following:
- Unused Ticket Exchange Program
- If you cannot use your tickets for a particular game, and do not have someone to forward your tickets to, you may now exchange them for another game this season using your online account. Treat your friends, neighbors or co-workers to a game this season.
- Charity Donation Option: Take the tax write-off by donating your tickets through Lowell Spinners Charities and we'll re-distribute them to one of our non-profit partners.
- Season Ticket Member Concessions Discount
- Receive a discount on every concessions item you purchase with exclusive Season Ticket Member pricing.Does not apply to purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Exclusive Season Ticket Member in-between inning promotion each game. One half-inning every game will consist of Season Ticket Members.
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Gate, located at the Front Gate next to the Box Office.
- The first 100 season ticket members through the gate [within the first 15 minutes of the gate being open] will receive that night's giveaway. Giveaways will be moved over to the general public gate once the 15 minutes are up. Only the first 100 Season Ticket Members are eligible to receive the giveaway. For those that purchase the upgrade package, your giveaways will still be available as in previous years.
- Gate will open 15 minutes prior to gates opening to the general public
- Take a peak at the Season Ticket Member board right in front of you when entering!
- Souvenir Perk for every $100 spent in the Souvenir Store [in-person only] will receive Spinners Dollars loaded right onto your season ticket card that can be spent anywhere in the ballpark.
- Season Ticket Member Cards - No more bulky ticket books, just one simple card per seat with all of your tickets loaded onto it! Show your exclusive membership!
- Exclusive pre-season "Meet the Team" event, including Home Plate BBQ prior to the Spinners Exhibition Game vs. the Nashua Silver Knights. Meet the Spinners following the game.
- Free admission to exhibition game that evening [included on your Season Ticket Membership card].
- Poster giveaway during Season Ticket Member "Meet the Team" event.
- Season Ticket Member mixer events throughout the year.
- Season Ticket Members can reserve a parking pass for each and every Spinners' game. Passes are limited to 100 and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Contact TJ Konstant to order yours before they are gone.
- Ability to upgrade to the Home Plate BBQ in advance of the game!
- 20% discount on all Spinners Merchandise
- A $2 NIGHTLY discount in the Home Plate BBQ (following the pre-game picnic outing)
- In-season EXCLUSIVE Batting Practice/Party at LeLacheur Park
- $1 per ticket, per game discount
- Same great seat for all 38 home games
- EXCLUSIVE guaranteed giveaway option (Guarantee yourself all the giveaways without the lines!)
- Free admittance to ALL Nashua Silver Knights home games [NashuaSilverKnights.com]
- Show your 2016 season ticket membership card at the box office located at historic Holman Stadium in Nashua and receive two (2) FREE tickets to that night's game
Lowell Spinners Rain Out Policy: In the event of a rain out, you may exchange your tickets for tickets to a future game during the same calendar year (if available). If you receive a lesser value ticket, you will receive the difference back in Spinners Dollars. For example: you may have a $10.00 ticket and exchange it for a $7.00 seat, you will receive an additional $3.00 back as Spinners Dollars. Spinners Dollars can be used at concession and merchandise stands throughout the ballpark. Rain Out Spinners Dollars will expire on December 31st of the current calendar year.
In the event NO TICKETS are available, you will receive Spinners Dollars in the FULL AMOUNT of our lost ticket value. Again, Spinners Dollars can be used at concession and merchandise stands throughout the ballpark. Rain Out Spinners Dollars will expire on December 31st of the current calendar year.
Season Ticket Policies And Terms:
- Patrons 4-years-of-age or older are required to have a ticket to gain admittance to Spinners games. Children under 4-years-of-age are admitted free as long as they can sit on a parents lap.
- The Spinners are not responsible for tickets that are shared, lost, or resold after the initial transaction takes place.
- The Lowell Spinners management reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any time.
- New York-Penn League rules prohibit food and drinks from being brought into the park.