Wednesday, July 25, 6 pm
‘This year’s three Farm to Table dinners are reminders of our 100 year history of providing fresh food to the community from milk to vegetables, berries and beyond’ says farm owner Steve Verrill. As with any summer meal, the menu is created as crops are brought to the kitchen and you can be sure, at the end of July, the bounty will inspire the kitchen staff’s creative juices to prepare a superb meal. Other dinners are August 22 and October 19.
• appetizers, followed by a bountiful buffet of salads, sides, entrées, (vegetarian options available) & dessert.
• $48.00 per person tax included
• Music by Jay Ford Duo – guitars
• Cash bar featuring wine & beer
• Reservations required. Please call 978.369.4494.