Annual Juried Member's Exhibition: CALL FOR ENTRIES
ELIGIBILITY: Artists who are up-to-date members of the Brush Art Gallery & Studios OR the New England Sculptors Association
MEDIUM: All media welcomed
METHOD OF SELECTION: Uploaded digital images only (no disks, slides or photographs)
JUROR: Nick Capasso, Executive Director, Fitchburg Art Museum
and former senior curator at the deCordova Sculpture Park & Museum in Lincoln for 22 years
ENTRY FEE: $25.00. Up to 3 entries, 2 views each
PRIZE: $100.00 cash award for best in show.
To apply follow this link ONLINE APPLICATION HERE
The Brush Art Gallery & Studios
256 Market Street
Lowell, MA 01852
|Exhibition Dates||November 12 to December 23, 2016|
|Entry Deadline||October 22 , 4:00 pm (delivered not postmarked)|
|Notification of Jury Decision||October 31|
|Delivery of accepted work||November 6 and November 7 between 12:00 - 4:00 pm|
|Exhibition opens to public||November 12|
|Artists’ Reception||Saturday December 3, 3 to 5pm|
|Exhibition closes||December 23 at 4:00 pm|
|Unsold work picked up||December 27 and 28, noon to 4:00 pm|
ENTRY PROCEDURE: Artists may submit up to three entries (two views each for a total of 6 images). A $25 non-refundable check made out to the Brush Art Gallery is required with entries. You will receive an e-mailed confirmation/invoice with instructions on how to pay this entry fee.
- All media is accepted
- Work must be no larger than 72" high and 48" wide
- Sculpture may not be heavier than 30 pounds
- Please submit up to six high resolution jpegs on-line. The total number of entries is three, which means there can be six images: an image of the full work and an image of a detail or different view of the work
- Fill in the on-line application form below and click on the SUBMIT button.
- After submitting the on-line form, you will be e-mailed an invoice and asked to pay the entry fee in one of two ways:
A. PayPal -OR-
B. Personal Check
*** Just follow the instructions of the e-mailed form.
- Delivery of Work: You must hand-deliver your accepted work
- Note: all communication, including jury decision will be done via e-mail, so make sure to provide an e-mail address that you check frequently.
- Not sure if you are a Brush member? Click HERE. Not sure if you are a NESA member? Click HERE.
- To apply follow this link ONLINE APPLICATION HERE