The safety of guests and staff members remains the top priority at Verrill Farm. In light of this, there are some Covid-19 changes to the pick your own process this year. It is the expectation that with these changes Verrill Farm can provide a safe and enjoyable picking environment for everyone.
- Pick your own pumpkins will be open on weekends (including Columbus Day) from 10AM – 4PM.
- To manage capacity, it is requested that all visitors make a free, online reservation for a specific time and date. If all online reservations have been reserved, Verrill Farm will be unable to permit walk ins during that time slot.
- Reservation times are for your arrival time only. Once you have arrived at the pumpkin patch, you are welcome to stay as long as you would like!
- Please plan to wear masks while visiting.
Pumpkin Picking Pricing:
New this year: To promote a safer experience during Covid-19, Verrill Farm will no longer be weighing pumpkins at checkout!
- All pick your own pumpkins will be priced three for $30 or $12 each! No matter how large!
- No more surprises when your pumpkin hits the scale!
- There are thousands of pumpkins of all shapes, styles and sizes to choose from, all grown on the farm.