CASE End of Year Update and Winterfest Scavenger Hunt
Thank you, with your support 2022 saw the return of large events from WinterFest all the way though City of Lights, drawing thousands of people to Lowell throughout the year! The CASE office is already looking forward to 2023 and planning is well underway. We know events have a big impact on your operations and I wanted to get you some dates as early as possible. Events listed below are primarily City produced or ones that have already communicated with us about dates. We will keep you updated as additional events get added to the schedule. In addition please see below for information on a new activity we are planning for WinterFest, designed to encourage people enjoy all of downtown!
2023 Events that have published dates:
- February 17 – 18
- Location: Lowell Memorial Auditorium
The Town and City Festival
- April 28 – 29
Points of Light
- April 29
Greater Lowell PRIDE
- June 3rd – possibly June 10th
4th of July
- July 4th
- Rain Date: July 7th
Lowell Folk Festival
- July 28 – 30
Lowell Kinetic Sculpture Race
- September 16th
- October 28th
NEW this year we are ADDING a rain date on October 29th
City of Lights
- November 25th
If your organization is interested in learning more about upcoming events, getting involved or producing your own event, or just have questions about the process please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Introducing the First Annual WinterFest Scavenger Hunt!
The first annual Winterfest Scavenger Hunt will be designed to encourage WinterFest attendees to enjoy all the great things to do in downtown Lowell while visiting for Winterfest! To participate please register with CASE by January 13th @ 5pm. Please see below for more information:
Dates: February 17 – 18, 2023
- Friday, February 17th: 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday, February 18th: 12pm – 10pm
Location: Lowell Memorial Auditorium
How it works:
We will be using the App Goose Chase, which allows organizations to set up customizable scavenger hunts and updates scores in real time.
The scavenger hunt will be capped at twenty teams
Teams will receive bonus points if they tag the business/organization in the photo
- Any business, non-profit organization or other organization that is publicly accessible and insured and located in Greater Lowell
- Social Media presence preferred (so you can be tagged by participants)
- Bars/Restaurants can offer an alcoholic beverage as an item, but must offer a non-alcoholic alternative.
- You must be open (at least partially) during WinterFest Hours if going inside is required.